You need a certified transcript of your legal proceedings. That transcript must be flawless. With a rapidly shrinking population of stenographic court reporters, you need a consistent answer for creating a verbatim record of proceedings. And your courtroom cannot wait and should not have to settle for less desirable options for making the official record.
With RevolutionaryText, you don’t have to compromise quality to reduce costs or satisfy your needs.
Other solutions attempt to emulate the court reporter. We don’t have to do that because our services begin with a large team of remote, real-time reporters. We supplement our real-time reporters with a high-quality digital recording function. In all cases, with RevolutionaryText, you get an error-free, verbatim record of proceedings. The service is convenient and competitively priced. All transcripts adhere to established rules of civil procedure and are delivered on a timeline that meets or exceeds your expectations.
With RevolutionaryText, you now get a service providing an error-free, verbatim record of proceedings. The service is convenient and competitively priced. All transcripts adhere to established rules of civil procedure and are delivered on a timeline that meets or exceeds your expectations.
Here’s what you need to know about the RevolutionaryText solution:
- We’re always available. We maintain an extensive team of remote court reporters. There is always a reporter available to deliver a text stream in real time.
- The power of real-time reporting. Our reporters are vetted and verified to be real-time capable, which makes a corresponding spectrum of services available to you. Live text feeds of proceedings on laptops or tablets, rough, daily or overnight transcripts, and lightning-fast turnaround of final transcripts. Judges, attorneys, and others might not have firsthand exposure to real-time transcription, but they’ll soon become familiar with its powerful benefits.
- Premium-level digital reporting. Our digital reporting solution answers to the same standards we require of our reporters and the quality of our audio recording is the best in the business.
- Transcript delivery deadlines met. Guaranteed. We never file a production extension. Remote real-time court reporters in tandem with streamlined production enable error-free, certified final transcripts every time.
- Transcript formatting. All transcripts are formatted to adhere to rules of civil procedure as well as any state or local requirements.
- Certified. Our remote reporters are certified and authorized to work in your state even though they are working remotely.